Balingup Medieval Carnivale is held in Balingup over the 4th weekend of August. We’re the largest and oldest medieval carnivale in Western Australia. And we are all about FIRE & FUN… but mostly FUN!
2018 will be another great medieval event with over 100 Market stalls.
- Handcrafted goods and clothing,
- A variety of gourmet foods to fill your belly, (some open until 7pm on Saturday night).
- Tastings and sales of locally produced wines, ciders and mead.
- Camel rides and Colonial Clydesdales wagon rides.
- Grand Parade – Don’t miss the daily parade as it wanders through the site at 1pm.
- On the Main stage – Live Music and Dancers.
- In the Combat Arena – Live action as Reenactors and Medievalist do battle.
- Burning of the Dragon – Saturday evening entertainment from 5pm with Fire performers.
We’ll keep you posted on further entertainment. The 2018 Programme will be available in August.
ENTRY – Weekend Pass $30 Day Pass $20
Free entry for Kids under 16 years (accompanied by a paying adult)
No Dogs or other animals allowed
For further information visit: http://www.balingupmedievalcarnivale.com.au/