10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- What really happens when you die without a valid Will?
- Who can challenge your Will?
- What do executors and administrators do?
- What are the benefits and risks of Enduring Powers of Attorney and Guardianship?
- What are Advance Health Directives?
These questions and more will be discussed so you can make informed choices about your future.
- HARVEY – 15 Sept Harvey Rec Centre 5.30pm-7pm
- BUNBURY – 16 Sept BREC 10am – 11.30am
Bookings are essential as this event always sells out.Light refreshments and information packs are provided.P: 1300 746 116 or book online: www.trybooking.com/BGTWX
For further information visit: http://www.trybooking.com/BGTWX