Your premier conference destination in Australia’s South West. BunGeo’s mix of spectacular scenery, sensational wine and produce, banging cultural scene and a fantastic country/urban mix, it sure to leave a lasting impression on delegates or event attendees.
We are committed to providing exceptional event experiences for organisers, delegates and event goers with its passionate community spirit, friendliness and ‘can do’ attitude.
Uncover Bunbury Geographe, in Australia’s South West, two hours south of Perth. Bunbury, the City of 3 Waters, is a vibrant seaside port city undergoing an audacious renaissance with a rich maritime history, a banging arts scene, massive event calendar, and an ever-growing collection of independent boutiques, small bars, and produce-driven cafes.
With waterfront views from its frontyard and the Geographe Wine Region and national parks in its backyard, Bunbury is a stunning, feature-filled package. Where else can you swim with wild dolphins, do aerobatics in a warbird or take SUP yoga class on Koombana Bay, all in one day? This vibrant city blends grand historical buildings with contemporary architecture, and the largest display of street and public art in regional Australia.
The city’s meeting and event spaces range from heritage buildings to Australia’s premier performance centre. There’s plenty of accommodation available too, with hundreds of rooms on offer in comfortable hotels and even on-site at some Bunbury’s conference venues.
- Western Australia’s largest regional city
- Less than 2 hours from Perth
- City of 3 Waters with a rich maritime history and more than 150 dolphins calling it home.
- A Wotif 2018 Top Town/City
- Home to Australia’s premier performance venue, WA’s largest regional art gallery and regional Australia’s largest collection of street and public art.
- A jammed packed calendar of major events, including a reputation for hosting sporting activities.
- Only 20 minutes to Geographe Wine Region including the Ferguson Valley and surrounded produce-driven farmlands.
- Guests can drive, travel by coach or train, of charter a flight to Bunbury. Fifteen minutes from Bunbury Airport to the CBD.
- The largest and most comprehensive conference and business event facilities and service suppliers in the South West, with facilities that can host up to 800 delgates, plus more than 700 beds within walking distance of the CBD.
Located just minutes Bunbury’s CBD is the rural towns and hamlets of the Geographe. Your delegates will find themselves immersed in country charm and hospitality in no time at all. Venture through wineries, breweries, orchards and farm gates – this is real farm-to-fork, paddock-to-plate country. Seek out nature, with miles and miles of national park and state forest, five major river system, rare Tuart trees, bountiful dams, and natural waterholes. Tackle the Bibbulmun Track, one of the world’s great walks, or beat the Munda Biddi on your mountain bike.
The Geographe isn’t home to monogenous, large-scale venus, rather unique and creative facilities that will inspire you delegates. Meet in a venue overlooking a lack surrounded by Jarrah forest, go glamping on a historic dairy farm, stay at a place where the wild kangaroos love to join in the fun. When it comes to pre and post touring options, Geographe shines.
- Home to two wine regions – the Geographe and Blackwood Valley and some of WA’s best produce
- Unique venues that will provide an event your delegates will not forget
- Excellent pre and post touring options
- Coach services are regular, linking Perth and Bunbury with all major towns in the Geographe
- Skydiving, mountain biking, canoeing, glamping are all nearby.
Contact the Bunbury Visitor Centre for more information on conferencing, events and accommodation options.