Please be advised that due to the COVID 19 situation and restrictions, Harvey River Estate is closed until further notice.
Harvey River Estate is located on the banks of the Harvey River in the Geographe wine region of Western Australia. We make a popular range of affordable wines which represent the best of regional styles, produced from our own local vineyards.
The Harvey area is home to a number of farming and agricultural industries including dairy and prime beef, plus citrus orchards and viticulture operations. Many accommodation options are available in the area, with numerous farm stays and caravan parks close by.
Cellar Door is open daily, 10-4
Nestled amongst our orange orchards, with views of the vineyards to the east, our cellar door is just a few minutes by car from town.
A destination for locals and tourists alike, the Harvey River Estate cellar door experience includes the opportunity to:
- Enjoy a guided tasting with our friendly cellar door team
- Browse through our huge range of wine and lifestyle giftware
- Relax on the verandah with a glass of our local wine
- Match your wine with a choice from our handpicked range of cheeses
- Climb Australia’s only “Big Orange”, accessible via the cellar door
- Coffee and cookies also available all day, every day!
Our Cellar Door is open seven days a week.
10am until 4pm.
(excluding major public holidays)