10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Visit artists’ open studios, craft, vintage sewing machine displays and two of the southwest’s most fabulous gardens along the beautiful Donnybrook Boyup Brook Road.
With just 11 sites the trail is doable in a day just two hours south of Perth. $6 entry fee to open gardens, all other sites FREE. Find all the details on Facebook and Shire of Donnybrook/Balingup’s Community What’s On page.
- The Salted Earth Studio, Clay artist Marilyn Dreaver, 500 Sandhills Road Brookhampton 10am-4pm FREE ENTRY
- Coral’s Garden 628 Thomson Brook Rd (via Sandhills Road) Brookhampton 10am-4.30pm Morning & afternoon teas & lunches available. Plants for sale. Entry $6
- Fernbank Open Garden, 492 Donnybrook Boyup Brook Road, Market stalls, Morning & Afternoon Teas & Lunches 10am-4.30pm Entry $6
- Hidden Treasures, Bric a Brac & Vintage Treasures, 96 Trevena Rd, Queenwood 11-4pm FREE ENTRY
- Preston Valley Store, 1409 Donnybrook-Boyup Brook Rd, Lowden Market stalls -Succulents, bonsai display, ‘living art’ sculpted hedges. Lunches & snacks 8.00am-6.00pm FREE ENTRY
- Yabberup Hall, Cnr Yabberup Road & Donnybrook-Boyup Brook Road Yabberup Craft Group Celebrates 20 years with displays of craft, quilts, vintage sewing machines, artisans in residence demonstrating their crafts. Tea & coffee 10-4pm. Free Entry
- Yabberup Studio, 1753 Donnybrook-Boyup Brook Rd. Artist Janelle Barnes studio is a world of ceramics, textiles, tableware, clothing, painting, preserves, and mosaics. All-day ‘pink’ morning tea. FREE ENTRY
- Cynthia’s Studio 2653 Donnybrook Boyup Brook Road, Mumballup.Artist Cynthia Dix’s farm will be ‘festival of art’ joined by glass artist Heather Elliotsmith, metal artist Bob Turner, felt artist Diana Syme, mosaic artist Jilly Lynch with Mandalay Wines offering wine tastings. 10-4pm FREE ENTRY
- Mumballup Tavern 2751 Donnybrook Boyup Brook Road. Stop in at the pub for lunch or just a drink. 10am – Late
- Sally Young Design 2934 Donnybrook Boyup Brook Road, Mumballup. Handmade environmentally ethical fashion. Handpoured resin jewellery, preloved fashion, hats and original painting and sculpture. 10-4pm FREE ENTRY
- Richard Fry’s Open Studio – 16 Bligh Street, Noggerup. Visit much-awarded artist Richard in his self-built carbon neutral studio and workshop. Richard will be sharing insights into his artistic process. 10-4pm FREE ENTRY
The map below shows just one of the many places to visit on this Preston Valley Artisan Trail.
For further information visit: https://www.donnybrook-balingup.wa.gov.au/events/preston-river-valley-artisan-trail/328